Stewardship Education for Children
Would you like to share the principles of good stewardship with your children? Check into LCEF's well-known Kids Into Discipleship and Stewardship (K.I.D.S.) Stamp program and K.I.D.S. Count to help teach young people the importance of giving back what God has shared with us.
What you're saying about K.I.D.S.:
"K.I.D.S. Count is a great resource to help children learn the life-long benefits of stewardship education. The program will help them incorporate the principles of time, talent and treasure into their life as a child of God."
“It gives kids an opportunity to be involved in the ministry of the church, to learn to be savers, to budget and to give to the Lord.”
K.I.D.S. Stamp Program
K.I.D.S. Stamps provide a fun and exciting way to build God's kingdom through lessons in sharing, saving and spending. Features:
- Young people receive their own K.I.D.S. stamp book to start their LCEF investment.
- Activity books are available to teach lessons about discipleship and stewardship.
- Program provides base for mission education as children learn about the ministry opportunities for which they are investing.
- Teaches the basics of managing money and earning interest within a Biblical context.
- NEW K.I.D.S. participants receive their first order of stamps FREE (up to a $100 value.) (Subsequent orders will be charged.)
- All supporting program materials (excluding stamps) are FREE.
K.I.D.S. Count Stewardship Lessons
K.I.D.S. Count curriculum resource can be used alone or in conjunction with the Stamp program. Stewardship-focused lessons for students kindergarten through eighth grade teach children God-pleasing choices and how to manage His gifts.
Concordia Publishing's curriculum experts crafted K.I.D.S. Count lessons so they can be used in multiple educational environments—Sunday schools, mid-week programs, Lutheran schools, or at home—and taught in approximately 40 minutes to an hour. The lessons can be easily incorporated into math, social studies, or health studies, where various aspects of resource management are discussed.
K.I.D.S. Count lessons are flexible and include hands-on activities to keep kids learning. Skits, puppets, activity sheets, posters, crafts, indoor and outdoor games, cooking, field trips, and service projects are just some of the fun ways K.I.D.S. Count makes each lesson come alive.
Top Ten Reasons to Use K.I.D.S.
- K.I.D.S. Count was developed by curriculum experts at Concordia Publishing House.
- K.I.D.S. Stamp Program is FREE, and yet offers valuable lessons that last a lifetime.
- K.I.D.S. Count materials are customized for grades K-8.
- Both are full of creative ideas.
- Bible-based lessons and activities.
- Resources and support for leaders/teachers/parents make it easy to get started.
- Hands-on activities keep kids engaged.
- Flexible enough to fit into your educational programs or home activities.
- Children become more involved in church activities.
- It's fun for kids and parents!