Consolidation Loans for Rostered Church Workers
This program is designed to lend personal financial management assistance and to help consolidate debt such as education, credit cards, taxes, medical expenses, auto repairs, etc. into one monthly payment.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Ability to consolidate outstanding unsecured loans such as credit cards, medical expenses, or taxes.
- Friendly, knowledgeable loan officers and service staff.
- Internet and automated telephone access to loan information.
- Loans up to $25,000 based on credit worthiness and state limitations.
- Interest rates are based on the borrower's credit rating, how many of the underwriting guidelines and met and the term of the loan.
|May 2013 Rates
|1 Year to 7 Year Terms, Adjusted Annually
||5.250% - 7.250%
||5.491% - 7.559% ****
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The Annual Percentage Rate is a uniform measurement of the cost of a loan, including interest and financed costs of closing, expressed as a yearly percentage rate.
**** APR is based on a $25,000 loan amount at the initial interest rate listed, 84 month term, $250 loan origination fee.
Applications Accepted From
- Arizona *
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
* Specific state regulations are applicable. Call 800-843-5233 between 7:45 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. (CT), Monday through Friday, for details.
Program participants receive and give the "ministry dividend." We ask that you also invest with LCEF (in which you earn a competitive interest rate), and these invested dollars further help us help other church workers in the future. Your true investment is in helping others—just as others have helped you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a limit on how much the interest rate can be adjusted?
- Yes. The interest rate will not increase or decrease more than 4% during the term of the loan. In addition, each change frequency, (occurring annually), will not allow more than a 2% increase or decrease from the previous rate.
- What fees are associated with a consolidation loan?
- Borrowers will pay a one-time origination or processing fee of up to $250 per loan, which will be included in the total loan amount.
- How long is the application process?
- A pre-qualification decision will be made on the application within one week. A typical loan will be funded within three to four weeks.