Summer Internship Program
Lutheran Church Extension Fund (LCEF) announces its new Summer Internship Program for summer 2013. The program will provide an opportunity for three college students to explore career paths and gain valuable work experience in the areas of Marketing, Lending and Real Estate Management, and Information Technology.
LCEF assists Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod ministries, facilitating the sharing of the Gospel through investments, loans and ministry-support services, ensuring funds and resources are available now and in the future to empower ministries in Kingdom work.
An internship at LCEF will give the student real-world experience in an environment that is intellectually challenging and rewarding. The interns will gain valuable on-the-job experience and develop professional skills while learning about career opportunities at LCEF. Interns will benefit from a supportive, ministry-oriented environment.
- Completing sophomore or junior year in college
- 3.0 cumulative GPA or above
- Pursuing a degree in business, communications, marketing, computer science or related field
- Additional qualifications for each internship area as listed on the job description
The application deadline is February 8, 2013, via mail, email or fax. A completed application must include the following:
- Applicant Questions
- Official transcript
- Two recommendation forms, one from a faculty member
The paid internships are approximately nine weeks in length. Interns must provide their own housing and transportation.